Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


The time has come for me start watching a TV show that I’ve been putting off for years. I watched the first season and remember enjoying it, and might have started the second but life got in the way and now the show is on its 10th and final season and its time to catch up. While I wish I were talking about Heroes, I am talking about Smallville. I remember what happened when I stopped watching it. My brother stopped talking to me, my best friend threatened to break my dvr and TiVo, and kill my cat, and a number of super secret heroes around the world vowed to take their revenge. I’m happy to announce that after I post this entry I’ll be starting all over with season one. And it better not bore me or I’ll be the one taking revenge.

I think I should change my dream of working at Disney to something simpler, like work on a studio lot, because I’m convinced that the recruiters at Disney have blacklisted me. However, the people at the WB love me. Not enough to give me a permanent job yet, but enough to move me from place to place on the lot. Technically this last temp assignment is off the lot but who cares. It baffled me, as someone who is a workaholic that a division of the workplace literally shuts down between Christmas and New Years. I mean I’m used to having only Christmas and New Years day off but you learn new things everyday. The good news is that I’m being considered for an Exec. Assistant position there that might turn permanent. Wish me luck!

Happy Holidays everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment